28 gauge silver plated wire.
3mm pink glass beads
pink seed beads
1.5mm crochet hook (although upon reflection 1.25mm would have been better)
- Firstly I used 40 3mm glass beads and threaded them on to the wire. Then I did 3 chain add bead 3 chain add bead - repeat until all 40 beads are used up.
- Fix toggle clasp to each end.
- Thread 114 seed beads into wire.
- 6 chain add 3 beads, 3 chain add 3 beads, 3 chain add three beads, repeat till end - 6 chain.
- Fasten off and fix one end to toggle clasp.
- Twist the two chains together.
- Join loose end to toggle clasp.