Sunday, 5 February 2012

Welcome


Welcome to my blog - The Suburban Daffodil - unfortunately I can't show you any of my daffodils as:

1) they are not out yet,
2) they are covered in snow anyway today

However as soon as they appear I shall post them asap. 


Last summer I finally reclaimed my flowerbed, as my teenage sons no longer play football in the garden. So I began to plant perennials in the bed and I shall have to wait and see what I'm left with after the thaw. 

To be on the safe side I have lots of cuttings flourishing away, let's hope the cold snap doesn't do for them too. 


I intend to use this blog as a way of keeping a record of my garden this year but gardening is not my only hobby as you shall see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...