Sunday, 11 March 2012

My very own Suburban Daffodils!


Here they are poised to bloom ...


A couple came out on St David's Day - 1st March very timely.


My Hydrangea returning to life. I really should dead head it now shouldn't I.


A lovely golden trumpet:)


Lupin plant well truly back from it's winter sleep.


Pulmonaria in full bloom - I was given these at the end of last summer.


Last autumn I moved my beautiful blue Hibiscus but there are no signs of life as yet - I'm fearing the worst here.



Beautiful Camellia bush.



Magnolia buds fit to burst into beautiful blooms.


More Daffodils.


Winter tubs have gone from silver, red and white to blue and silver.



 A lovely splash of colour.



More Daffodils next to a very healthy looking Penstemon.


Close up of Pulmonaria.


Another angle on the Camellia.


This little tree is laden with buds this year - it's going to be stunning very soon.




Curly bulrushes still looking curly.



I love the yellow and blue together - these pansies have been a delight all winter.




Beautiful velvety petals and so vibrant:)


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful selection of bright sunny daffodils! I love the blue and yellow together too. The Camellias and the Magnolia seem to be very forward. Looking forward to seeing more of your garden as time goes by

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...