Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Out and About - Le Touquet


Mr Daffy is planning a big golf weekend away in Le Touquet so I said I would go with him for a day out to do a rekki on the golf courses and hotels. Here we are waiting to board P & O's Pride of Canterbury early on a Saturday morning.

Of course I took advantage of the long car journey to do some knitting on my Grape Vine Leaves sleeveless pullover.





Here we are at Hardelot - Golf de Dunes - quite nice scenery for a golf course.






Whilst in France it would be rude not to have a verre du vin blanc or two!





I took the opportunity to wander round the shops whilst Mr Daffy went to look at the hotels - he saw Lord Alan Sugar out and about in the streets, whilst I purchased some very pretty buttons.




The beautiful carousel on the seafront.



An interesting wooden balcony.





A walk along the seafront.



Then back on the flagship Spirit of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...