Wednesday, 14 March 2012

WIP report - 4

How many WIPs? 5
How many WIPs started since last report? 2
How many WIPs completed since last report? 2

Photo Gallery

Grape Vine Leaves

I have made some progress on Grape Vine Leaves since my discovery that I can't divide by two and centre my work properly!!

I have finished the front complete with extra ribbing on the right hand side.














And I have started the back.

Originally I was going to do the back in 5 x 5 rib but after about 10 rows of this I decided:
1) It was going to take forever;
2) I didn't like the ribbing anyway;
3) To frog it back to the bottom 4 x 4 rib and start again in stocking stitch.

Progress is still slow but I do love it.



However - I decided that I needed a little break from the Grape Vine this week and I made something for a Ravelry swap - which was soooo cute I then made one for a friend. However as I won't be posting the swap off until the weekend these two WIPs will have to remain a mystery until the Ravelry swap is received.

In the meantime - here is a sneak preview....











And here is the yarn that was left after all the knitting was complete - it was touch and go with the white as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...