Sunday, 29 April 2012

WIP Report 9

How many WIPs? 3
How many WIPs started since last report? 8
How many WIPs completed since last report? 8

I have completed eight necklaces since my last report - each one taking no more than an hour - the trouble is I now have more necklaces that I know what to do with.

The first five that I made have already been blogged about in Beady Weekend. Here are the last three:

Photo Gallery

Necklaces



I am very pleased with the pendant - I have been wanting a new chain for it for some while and can now wear it again. The other two are ok - but I can see them being recycled someday into something better.

Knitting Projects




Summer Breeze
I have largely been working on Summer Breeze - a denim blue, 100% cotton, sleeveless summer top. I'm using a pattern I found in the loft recently. I really like the yarn I'm using - Twilley's Freedom Echo, I just hope I don't manage to shrink it in the wash!

Soliloquy Sox







 These are even more slow growing than Grape Vine Leaves. That said I love the stripey affect that emerges as you are knitting away. I am about 1 cm away from the heel.


Rainbow Sox


Again I am about 1cm away from the heel. 

And just to finish - here is my Rubbish Cress Pot overspilling with its first crop. 




1 comment:

  1. You have been really busy! At the moment I am still ploughing my way through my blanket and trying to decide what scarf I want to make with my homespun.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...