Monday, 7 May 2012

Garden Diary - 7th May 2012

Welcome to the first of my Garden Diaries, where I shall take a short stroll around my little patch of England and document recent developments.

In Bloom


French Pansies from Le Touquet!

Pansies I have had all winter.


Pansies I found growing in the garden.


Geranium Clarkei.

Various Aqualigias







Lavender






Allium

Bluebells


Poised to Bloom

Hydrangea

Daises
















Preparing to Bloom


The Hotbed

Lupins

Seedlings


Hollyhocks

Dahlia

Foxgloves





Gourmet Garden


Parsley, Thyme, Coriander, Mint

Strawberries

Giant Rocket


Mixed Salad

Mixed Salad and Tomatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...