Friday, 6 July 2012

WIP Report 14

How many WIPs? 2
Minty Squares and Soliloquy Sox

How many WIPs started since last report? 4
Orange Swirl, Sanibel Sand, Summer Leaves, Denim 

How many WIPs completed since last report? 5
Summer Bag, Orange Swirl, Sanibel Sand, Summer Leaves, Denim

Completed WIPS

Summer Bag

For more details see Part One here Part Two here and Part Three here

Orange Swirl - made for a colleague's retirement.

Sanibel Sand - this is a necklace I bought on Sanibel Island, Florida a few years ago. It had become tatty, so I re-threaded it with glass beads. 

This the necklace before it was re-threaded - it had plastic tubes that had become dirty. 

Summer Leaves - I'm not sure about this - but I have skirt which is a similar colour to the leaves. 


Denim - to wear with jeans!

WIPS

Minty Squares

Almost an 80s batwing:)

Soliloquy Sox 

No progress.

Mystery WIP revealed

Recently I couldn't reveal a project because it was for a swap - well here it is.



2 comments:

  1. You've been busy again! Especially love your bag, we need some sunshine.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been industrious, I love the 'Summer Leaves' necklace. :) x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...