Monday, 23 July 2012

WIP Report 15

How many WIPs? 3
Soliloquy Sox, Barney Owl, Minty Cables

How many WIPs frogged since last report? 1
Minty Squares

How many WIPs revamped since last report? 1
Pink and Crystal Necklace

How many WIPs completed since last report? 2
Sandstorm and Metallica

How many WIPs started since last report? 2
Barney Owl and Minty Cables

Photo Gallery

Current WIPS


Minty Cables

I shall probably adapt the pattern slightly by not casting off for the armholes. 


Barney Owl

This is supposed to be a rattle toy for a baby in the guise of an owl - watch this space. 
Soliloquy Sox - still not much progress. 

Finished WIPs

Sandstorm (left) for my cousin and Metallica (right) for me. 

Revamped WIPs


The original Pink and Crystal necklace - it was very light. 


The revamped version - this photo doesn't do it justice - but I much prefer it.


Frogged WIPs

Minty Squares are now no more. I frogged it because when I finished the back I realised it was too batwingy. I frogged down to the rib and then picked up for Minty Cables. 



1 comment:

  1. WOW you have so many projects!! i can only cope with one!! and take is taking me AGESSS lol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...