Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Garden Diary - 24th October 2012

Wet Wednesday morning in suburbia!

I had a little wander around my plot this morning and here's what I found. 

Some soggy plants


Kaffir Lily looking lush

Aster Chatterbox - chatting no more:(

A Cosmos that looks like something from Halloween.

A Dahlia still clinging to its blooms.

Salvia - reaching out for the light in the morning gloom.


Dahlia Roxy - looking like the eyes of the flowerbed.

Cute little Dahlia:)

Penstemon and Spurge

The Wendy House

My Wendy house is still standing - just!

Tomatoes and friend

Cuttings

Sage and cuttings

The last of the tomatoes

Chilli plants - no fruit though. 

The Silver Birch in Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...