Saturday, 6 October 2012

Garden Diary - 6th October 2012

Autumn sunshine - at last!


I have just been pottering in my garden - which is still recovering in the aftermath of Mr Daffy's 50th a couple of weeks ago. I've taken some Penstemon and Salvia cuttings and dead-headed here and there. 

A busy bee - also enjoying the October sun. 

More Aster heads waiting to burst forth!


This cute little Chrysanthemum was free in Tesco with some clubcard special offers.

Penstemon Sour Grapes

Penstemon King George

Antirrhinum' on their second bloom.

Aster Chatterbox

Sweet Williams


Salvia - Blue Angel


And let's see what happened to the grass after the party ...



This lawn was Mr Daffy's pride and joy - not any more!

Still it was a good party!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Celtic Beanie

Using the pattern  Oxenhope  I made this bigger by adding another pattern repeat, I also wanted a fold over 2x2 cuff - but I didn't ...