Tuesday, 2 October 2012

WIP Report 16

How many WIPs? 2
Soliloquy Sox, Minty Cables


How many WIPs started since last report? 1
Driftwood

How many WIPs completed since last report? 2
Driftwood and Barney Owl

I can't believe it has been so long since my last WIP report - the 23rd July was when I posted WIP Report 15. To be honest I haven't been very crafty since then. On holiday I read a lot and on my return I had to complete a dissertation and help Mr Daffy throw a party for his 50th - so crafting has taken a back seat.

Anyway, the nights are drawing in now and hopefully I shall find time for a bit of crafty relaxation.

PHOTO GALLERY


A completed Barney Owl - not my best effort!

A completed front of Minty Cables.

A close up of Minty Cables


The front and the back so far - nearly done:)

Driftwood - made from beads I got in a Ravelry swap. 

Well that's all for now - I'm off to watch the Great British Bake Off and work on Minty Cables!

1 comment:

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Celtic Beanie

Using the pattern  Oxenhope  I made this bigger by adding another pattern repeat, I also wanted a fold over 2x2 cuff - but I didn't ...