Monday, 22 October 2012

WIP Report 18

How many WIPS? 4

Soliloquy Socks 
Blueberry Beret
Celtic Knot Gloves
Christmas Tree Art


How many WIPS started since last report? 7


Minty Mash Up
Metallic Mauve Mash Up
Ocean Waves
Celtic Knot Gloves
Fergie Fob
Christmas Tree Art
Blueberry Beret

How many WIPS completed? 5


Raspberry Swirl Sox
Minty Mash Up
Metallic Mauve Mash Up
Ocean Waves
Fergie Fob

Photo Gallery

Raspberry Swirl Sox


Very comfortable - such a fab pattern - Basic Ribbed Socks by Kate Atherly - available on Ravelry. 
I used Schoellerstahl Fortissima Mexiko and 2.5mm dpns

The Mash Ups


The Mash Ups feature in a previous post - Minty and Metallic Mauve Mash Ups







Ocean Waves



Made from glass beads and gold bead wire - using 1.5mm hook and finished with a barrel clasp. 
Ocean Waves because of the bouncy nature of the blue beads bobbing up and down. 

Fergie Key Fob



Using Let's Knit Issue 60 - free yarn and supplement. 
 I made the Fergie flowers and attached them to a a tube - 5 stitches - 26 rows using double thickness yarn on 3.75mm needles.

Then I attached a selection of beads.


It is not as good as I thought it would be - but it is colourful and I won't lose my keys in my bag!

Christmas Art


From Let's Knit 60 again - I have made the tree and star and will return to this nearer December!

Celtic Knot Gloves



Using up yarn from my Slow Growing Grape Vine, I'm planning a matching hat too. 

Blueberry Beret



I'm making this for my friend's birthday. 

Soliloquy Sox - no change!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are making lots of different things! Bravo! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...