Sunday, 18 November 2012

Garden Diary - 18th November 2012

My poor neglected patch of English suburbia.......


Today I ventured out into my patch of England, which is long overdue. Making Christmas pressies has taken up my spare time and the garden has become very neglected. I haven't even lifted Begonias and Dahlias yet, I hope the frost remains at bay for another week. 

So how's it all going then.....


 A late Lupin bursting forth onto the scene. 


Loads of buds on the Aster. 

Charming Kaffir Lily


The damp Hotbed

Cornish succulents looking fine.

No fruits from the Chillis but I live in hope. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Celtic Beanie

Using the pattern  Oxenhope  I made this bigger by adding another pattern repeat, I also wanted a fold over 2x2 cuff - but I didn't ...