Tuesday, 13 November 2012

WIP Report 20


How many WIPS? 3

Soliloquy Socks 
Christmas Tree Art
Winter Wurm



How many WIPS started since last report? 8


Vampire's Kiss - Mash Up
Oily Puddle - Mash Up
Greek Island - Mash Up
Lime Zest - Mash Up
Toffee Crisp - Mash Up
Celtic No Knot Hat
Winter Wurm
Snowflake Earrings



How many WIPS completed since last report? 8


Vampire's Kiss - Mash Up
Oily Puddle - Mash Up
Greek Island - Mash Up
Lime Zest - Mash up
Toffee Crisp - Mash Up
Celtic Knot Gloves
Celtic No Knot hat
Snowflake Earrings


How many FOs revamped since last report? 1

Rose Garden is now Roman Roses



Photo Gallery


My Christmas present list is now well under way and only a few left to make, in fact I have time to add a few more to my list. 

Roman Roses


Pre-stringing on my new bead sorting tray - a useful gadget and only £3.50.

Roman Roses - so called because it reminds me of Roman jewellery - for a friend's daughter.

Celtic Knot Gloves

These are so elegant - what a fab pattern - Knotty Gloves by Julia Mueller 

Celtic No Knot Hat

Using Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure a hat with no knots to wear with the gloves. 


Vampire's Kiss

For a friend who wears a lot of red. 

Oily Puddle

For a friend who wears a lot of purple.


Greek Island

For god daughter who wears a lot of baby blue. 

Toffee Crisp

The delightful Toffee Crisp for a foxy friend. 

Lime Zest

A limey mash up for a friend who wears a lot of green. 

Snowflake Earrings



The CAL from Crocheted Jewellery of the Month on Ravelry - a pair of Snowflake Earrings by Janet McMahon for my friend who loves dangly earrings. 


Soliloquy Sox

Some progress - I have turned the heel and am on the home straight to the toe on sock 1!

Winter Wurm

The Winter Wurm is underway - for me because I don't have a black hat. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...