Saturday, 5 January 2013

WIP Report 22

How many WIPs? 3

Soliloquy Socks 
Stained Glass Scarf
Magic Jeck


How many WIPs started since last report? 6

Ethereal Pendant
Wild Earrings
Misty Sea
Icey Rose
Celtic Warrior
Magic Jeck

How many WIPs revamped since last report? 1

Safari

How many WIPs completed since last report? 6

Ethereal Pendant
Wild Earrings
Misty Sea
Icey Rose
Celtic Warrior
Sparkly Twinkly cables

Gallery


Spectra is the pattern I'm using for my Stained Glass Scarf. I'm on wedge 24 out of 85! It's easy to remember the pattern but it is a bit repetitive. 

To break up the wedge knitting I started Magic Jeck. Using Jeck and Lana Grossa Magico Tweed. 


I also finished Sparkly Twinkly Cables and you can find the pattern here.




1 comment:

  1. I think Sparkly Twinkly Cables is absolutely fantastic, I have the wantsies! I am delighted you have decided to join 'The Grand Tea Swap' over at my blog. However I cannot get your e-mail address to work??? :) x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...