Monday, 21 January 2013

WIP Report 24

Take a pinch of beading, a dollop of crocheting and a generous amount of knitting............

How many WIPS? 3

Soliloquy Sox (as ever patiently waiting for some attention)
Summer Garden Cushion
Magic Jeck

How many WIPs started since last report? 1

Starry Night Mash Up

How many WIPs revamped since last report? 0

How many WIPs completed since last report? 2

Stained Glass Scarf
Starry Night Mash Up

Gallery


The Stained Glass Scarf - finished and gorgeous. I used Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn and Debbie Bliss 4 ply merino. The pattern is available on Ravelry and it is Spectra by Stephen West.

Luckily I have enough yarn left to do a matching Stained Glass Hat - so I will mix up The Wurm and Sockhead Hat - watch this space.....................



In WIP Report 23 I announced this project as an Odds and Ends Needle Case - however it has now become a cushion cover - the Summer Garden Cushion Cover! I am using Lucy's How to Hexagon tutorial. I have two benches in the garden that need cushions and so I shall be researching the lovely projects over Attic 24 in order to brighten up these benches. I think a Blooming Flower Cushion is a must.


Magic Jeck is coming along nicely - I like the simplicity of the pattern.


My bead stash is getting a bit out of hand, three of those little trays are double sided! I must stop buying old beads for a while and use some of these up - well that's the plan. It's just so difficult not to pop into a charity shop and see if there are any must haves and it's all for charity:)



This project is a present for a friend - and I have christened it Starry Night Mash Up!


For Crochet Notes on Mash Ups - see here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo You are busy with some lovely stuff. The Scarf is stunning. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Chris you have been busy! Love the scarf and the hex cushion. I love collecting beads it is like being back at shool with my box of bright and sparkley beads and you are putting yours to such good use

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...