Tuesday, 12 March 2013

WIP Report 28


How many WIPS? 4


Shadow Sox
Stained Glass Hat
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Coal Face Necklace

How many WIPs started since last report? 7


Oily Puddle II
Rockies
2 x gift pouches
Cranberry Squash Sox
Stained Glass Hat
Coal Face Necklace

How many WIPs completed since last report? 6


Magic Jeck
Oily Puddle II
Rockies
2 x gift pouches
Cranberry Squash Sox

Gallery - Finished Projects


On the left Oily Puddle II (so called because the colours look like oil spilled in a puddle) and on the right Rockies (because these small little rock chips went off to Canada to blogiversary winner )



Magic Jeck - using the pattern Jeck by Regina Satta and the yarn Lana Grossa Magico Tweed. These are soft and gorgeous and I love the colours too. 

Two gift pouches for my mash-ups.

Cranberry Squash Sox - lovely colour and very warm:) Using Schoeller+Stahl Fortissima Color and 2.5mm needles, used free Regia sock pattern. 

Gallery - Current WIPs



Stained Glass Hat to go with my Stained Glass Scarf. I started this using 4 ply black but have since frogged this and I am going to get some black merino double knit and just use the Wurm pattern. 

The Coal Face Necklace using the button necklace principle. You can find out more here.

Shadow Sox - using a new to me pattern - Falling Tears by Lucy Gerbil. The yarn is Rico Designs Superba Poems.

Using up leftover sock yarn for a practical purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...