Monday, 8 April 2013

WIP Report 29


How many WIPs? 4


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Coal Face Necklace
Plum Blossom Cushion

How many WIPs started since last report? 4


Ollie Owl Blanket
Cranberry Squash Cushion
Stained Glass Gloves
Plum Blossom Cushion

How many WIPs completed since last report? 4


Stained Glass Hat


Using The Wurm to make a matching hat for my Stained Glass Scarf. 
I used Stylecraft Life DK and Noro on 3.25mm. I did 110st cast on.

The addition I made to the pattern was an extra knit row to start the black sections so that I didn't get the colour join on the wrong side.






Ollie Owl Blanket - for details see here.











Stained Glass Gloves


To complete the set I had just enough Noro left to make these in The Wurm style. (They look better on!) I will posting some Knitting Knotes soon to show you how I put these together. )

Here is the complete full set.


Cranberry Squash Cushion - see Crochet Notes Cranberry Squash Cushion.


Plum Blossom Cushion - only just started.


No updated pictures on Summer Garden Sock Blanket, Shadow Sox and Coal Face Necklace. 

4 comments:

  1. ~ You are a Busy Bee, Daffy! I do like the Stain glass effect! Clever YOU! ~Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gloves...wow so so busy....lovely well done
    Bestest
    daisy j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gloves look miles better on - honestly:) x

      Delete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...