Saturday, 11 May 2013

WIP Report 31


How many WIPs? 5 (My maximum)


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Dahlia Cushion
Violet Dahlia Cushion
Granny Tribute Cushion


How many WIPs started since last report? 1


Granny Tribute Cushion



How many WIPs completed since last report? 1


Dahlia Cushion

Gallery

Granny  Tribute Cushion - using up odds and ends for a patio cushion.
The Violet Cushion and the Violet Dahlia Cushion - just waiting for the right backing material to finish them off. 

Shadow Sox and Summer Garden Sock Blanket - no real change.

Dahlia Cushion - see here for Crochet Notes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...