Thursday, 30 May 2013

WIP Report 32


How many WIPs? 4


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Purple Star Cushion
Thai Palace Cushion


How many WIPs started since last report? 3


Candy Floss and Popcorn Cushion

Purple Star Cushion
Thai Palace Cushion

How many WIPs completed since last report? 4


Violet Flower Cushion
Violet Dahlia Cushion
Granny Tribute Cushion
Candy Floss and Popcorn Cushion

Gallery



Purple Star Cushion - will only need eight hexagons to complete it (one side only).  I wish I'd realised that before I made 22  inner circles:)

Shadow Sox - the heel is turned and I'm winging my way to the toes.

Thai Palace Cushion - I haven't begun the crochet yet - but here is the plan. It based on a photo I took at the Royal Palace in Bangkok. 

All complete: 

Violet Flower Cushion
Violet Dahlia Cushion
Granny Tribute Cushion
Candy Floss and Popcorn Cushion

Here is the link to find out more - Cushion Crochet Notes

Candy Floss and Popcorn
Granny Tribute


Violet Flower Cushion and Dahlia Cushion

No update on the Summer Garden Sock Blanket - it's just waiting for the next batch of left over sock yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...