Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Garden Diary - 26th June 2013

 Dahlia and Aster Watch


Last summer my garden sort of fizzled out after the Penstemons and Daisies finished - I bought some Asters and Dahlias and decided then that this year I would invest in more of them. They are all planted out now and I'm just waiting for the flower show:)

Dahlia number 1 - pale pink I think.
Dahlia 2 - bright pink - returned from last year. 
A bit of a mystery this one - could be a pale lilac Dahlia or a blue Salvia. 

A purple Aster returned from last year.

A new pink Dahlia. 

Another new pink Dahlia.

Yet another new pink Dahlia. 

I think this is Aster Chatterbox spreading - we'll see. 

This is a pale pink Dahlia that I bought as 1 corm but has split into two. 
Two new purple Asters. 

A new orange Dahlia in my hot bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...