Thursday, 13 June 2013

WIP Report 33

How many WIPs? 5


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Thai Palace Cushion
Rustic Pru Two
Twinkly Fern


How many WIPs started since last report? 3


Rustic Pru Two
Twinkly Fern
Strawberry Popcorn Cushion



How many WIPs completed since last report? 2


Purple Star Cushion
Strawberry Popcorn Cushion

Gallery


WIPs

Twinkly Fern - using Adriafil Giada, I am making a top that I first made back in the early 80s. It is from the Sirdar Sunseeker range. I originally made it in pink. 

Rustic Pru Two - using up the yarn left over from Rustic Prudence, a top I made last year. 

The Thai Palace Cushion - based on photo I took at Royal Palace in Bangkok last summer. 

FOs

Strawberry Popcorn Cushion

Purple Star Cushion
For Crochet Notes on the cushions see here.

No change on the Summer Garden Sock Blanket and Shadow Sox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...