Monday, 12 August 2013

WIP Report 34

How many WIPs? 5


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Rustic Pru Two
Lacy Flower Bag
Twinkly Pink


How many WIPs started since last report? 3


Retro Zig Zigs
Lacy Flower Bag
Twinkly Pink


How many WIPs completed since last report?  3


Twinkly Fern
Thai Palace Cushion
Retro Zig Zags

Gallery

Retro Zig Zags



This top is a conflation of two 1980s patterns. I like the zig zag pattern of the vest top with the style of the string vest! I did make both of these back in 1985 for my holiday to Crete, but sadly couldn't find any decent, focused snaps of them. 

For my Knitting Knotes see here.





Thai Palace Cushion

This cushion is destined for my patio. For my Crochet Notes see here:)



Twinkly Fern 

For my Knitting Knotes see here. 



Lacy Flower Bag

A chance to use up leftover yarn - always satisfying. 



Twinkly Pink 

This is basically another version of Twinkly Fern - except for the fact that I am doing a different Sirdar Sunseeker lace pattern on the top. 



Shadow Sox, Rustic Pru Two and Summer Garden Sock Blanket

No changes to these at present since the last report (they are wintery projects).  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...