Sunday, 22 September 2013

Knitting Knotes - Purple Puff



Purple Puff using - Puff Daddy


For this project I used:

2 skeins of Hoooked Spagetti
12mm needles
4 pillows
3 bags of toy stuffing
1 single sheet
Darning needle

and the fab pattern available on Ravelry - Puff Daddy by Anna and Heidi Pickles

I used 40 stitches and knitted almost all of the 2 skeins - I just left some for sewing up.

Upon cast off it was 55 inches long and 14 and a half inches wide. 

To gather I threaded yarn through the edge. 


1 end gathered.
Some of the stuffing and the sheet. 

I gathered one end and sewed up the seam. Then I lined it with the sheet and put the stuffing in. My last task was gather the other end and tighten as I went. 
My Purple Puff :)

My thoughts:

I love this yarn and love the pattern too - and I will definitely be thinking of some more projects to do with this yarn:)



1 comment:

  1. WOW this looks fabulous! That yarn looks as if it makes up really quickly and I love the colour

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...