Sunday, 15 September 2013

WIP Report 35

How many WIPs? 3


Shadow Sox
Summer Garden Sock Blanket
Purple Puff



How many WIPs started since last report? 2


Bargain Bucket
Purple Puff

How many WIPs completed since last report?  1


Bargain Bucket


 Frogged WIPS? 2

Lacy Flower Bag - changed my mind.
Bargain Bucket Top - quite frankly - disgusting!


Hibernating WIPs? 2

Twinkly Pink:in hibernation because I won't need it now until next summer and I might change my mind about the project I make with this yarn. 

Rustic Pru 2: 
in hibernation because I'm not sure I want another sleeveless pullover. 

Gallery


There's not much to show really as I have frogged the main project I worked on - the awful Bargain Bucket!

However I have begun a Puff Daddy in purple Hoooked Spagetti. Here is my progress so far:



I love this yarn and I'm definitely going to use it to make a new bathroom mat.

I have done a bit more to Shadow Sox but I'm still on the first sock.


I have also made more squares for my Summer Garden Sock Blanket - which is destined as an extra layer for my bed in winter - so I'd better get a move on with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...