EquipmentShopping bag - the type you are given free from various shops or events. I picked this one up in Canterbury - hence Canterbury Bag.
4 mm crochet hook
YarnLeft overs - I used cottons:
Twilley's Freedom Echo - Rounds 1 and 2
Patons Smoothie - Round 3
King Cole - Cotton Bamboo - Rounds 4, 5, 6
PatternTricolor Square by Jan Eaton
- Make 8 Tricolor Squares - I used the yarn sequence above.
- Sew them together in groups of 4.
- Do three rounds of granny clusters - I used white.
- Using Echo crochet the sides together.
- Crochet 1 row along the bottom edge then crochet together.
- Crochet around the top edge in granny clusters.
- Crochet 2 rounds of trebles and 1 round of double crochets.
- Sew in all ends.
- Fix bag inside as a lining (I just sewed around the top edge).
- I might do the straps in crochet too - I haven't decided yet.