Thursday, 18 September 2014

Mad about Bridget Jones




I have been a big Bridget Jones fan since the first book back in the 90s and just love the films too - I think I have watched those two films more than any other film (apart from perhaps the Back to the Future trilogy).

So Bridget Jones the third book - Mad about the Boy - has some poor reviews but in my opinion these are not justified. Bridget is back, 50 and has young children - she also finds herself in difficult circumstances.
Same old Bridget with a new set of problems and some friends.

It's funny, witty, honest, real, well-observed..... I could go on. I loved it. The worst bit was coming to the end and not having anymore to read and I really hope they make a third film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...