Sunday, 19 October 2014

Crochet Notes - Camper Van Cushion

Camper Van Cushion


I used this pattern from Ravelry and I used the Lion Brand Aran recommended. I needed two whites really and if I did it again I would order two so that I could finish the top in white. I didn't have enough white for the flower - but I'm ok leaving that out.

On the back I decided to do a number plate which I used and oddment of yellow DK for - but I doubled the yarn. I did 10 chain plus 2 for the first dc and I did 3 rows. Which I then framed with the grey.



4 comments:

  1. Wow. Brilliant, I have never seen anything like this cushion. I think they could be much sought after! Groovy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I've already been asked for an Alfa Romeo version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. So very jolly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...