Friday, 20 February 2015

Crochet Notes - Summer Garden Picnic Blanket - Round 6

The 13 x 13 round





I just had room to squeeze one more round in before I complete the ends to match the size of the fleecy blanket that I bought from Aldi. One last chance to use up all my odds and ends.

Here is the work in progress:

Trying to ensure it looks like random spacing. 


Adding on a few at a time.


All the squares in position waiting patiently to be added on. 

I went to France yesterday for a day trip and so the long car journey gave me the chance to sew all the ends in and get started on the next 26 squares I need to finish (13 each end).

A close up of the four corners - you can just see the middle square in each one - the black and yellow sunflower.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Celtic Beanie

Using the pattern  Oxenhope  I made this bigger by adding another pattern repeat, I also wanted a fold over 2x2 cuff - but I didn't ...