Monday, 2 February 2015

Dana Hat



I chose the Dana hat by Rico designs - it was published in Let's Knit magazine a few years ago. I thought this would look quite stylish and also it would go with my large poncho/cape/wrap that my son bought me for Christmas.


You need 100g of Rico Aran merino - lovely and soft.
I decided to add a giant pompom (using card which was 8cm in diameter) - for this I had to use some other black Aran that I had as the 100g wasn't enough.

However giant pompoms are in and I like the look of it.

This hat gives me two looks - one with the rib folded over as above and one with the rib full out for a slouchy look.


A close up of the twisted rib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...