Saturday, 25 April 2015

Crochet Notes - Cat Lover's Bag


 
 

I'm not sure this came out exactly as I'd planned - however - it is a quirky little bag and here are the notes.

I have a friend who is cat crazy and I couldn't resist making her a bag with this fab pattern - Cat Lover Blanket available to buy on Ravelry. I remembered I had a bag stashed away that would make a fab lining too.



Equipment and yarn ready to go

I think  got this bag in Tesco a couple of years ago.

Here are all the pieces waiting to be joined.


 
 
 
Side panel view

 
Handles crocheted around the bag lining handles.

The lining - paw prints that continue the theme:)

1 comment:

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...