Saturday, 16 May 2015

I Knit Fandango

I took myself up to London (not that big a deal as I live in the suburbs with a tube station nearby) and made my way to St James Park. A short stroll later I arrived at the I Knit Fandango and - oh dear - bought rather too much delicious yarn.



 So here it is - some Blue Faced Leicester from Triskelion Yarn - this is to be used for Katriona from Debbie Bliss (a sleeveless pullover). Gorgeous lilac camel hair from Shamu for a scarf and a silk scarf will also made from the I Knit and Dye turquoise. Finally some blue/green sock yarn from Wollmeise - well it would have been rude not to!

After the delightful haul was made I met a friend for lunch following a stroll through St James Park (my favourite Royal Park).




1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous colours, lucky you. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...