Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Crochet Notes - Seaside



Another project from Issue 22 of Simply Crochet, in addition to my Issue 22 Granny Bag.

The pattern All at Sea called for lace yarn but I used a 4ply from I Knit and Dye called  This is the Sea, so there is a massive sea theme here, hence my project name of Seaside!



The only adaptation I made was to do 4 more rows in pattern and then on the last row I did a DC into each Treble doing a 3 chain picot on the middle Treble each time.


You can see the amount of yarn left over in this photo.



Here you can see the bead trim that I added.

I think this would make a great present and it was very quick to make but I'm keeping this one.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour. It's so summery. If only the weather would cooperate.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...