Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Summer 2015 - 29th July

Day 7

The Shady Bed has been extended with a railway sleeper and my old terracotta tubs. I have decided to only have blue pots on my patio, as it has all got a bit messy over the years, but I couldn't bear to throw the terracotta ones away either. They are all planted in yellow, white and orange and will need to settle in a bit before they look their best. 



The railway sleeper was left over from the decking area - you can see where it was used on the edging. As I said in a previous post, a neighbour built the decking area for us around the raised pond. Mr Daffy built the shed, isn't he clever:)



I have also planted up a big green bottle for a dry part of the patio, it originally belonged to my mother-in-law but she didn't do anything with it (she wasn't really into plants) so we have rescued it and we'll see how it goes.


2 comments:

  1. I love how organised you are. Good to have everything so coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that big glass bottle, so eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...