Monday, 10 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 10th August

Day 18


Not quite officially halfway of the summer holiday yet - day 18 of 38 - I'm trying to stay optimistic. 

At last my Bollywood Top is finished .......


The photo is pre-blocking, 

The top fits like a glove and you can see I kept the beading simple with some swirly beads I bought in Brighton. I might add more beads - I'm not sure yet. Overall I'm pleased with it - looks great with white linen trousers:)

So now I can begin Eldora which I would like to finish before the summer ends, but sadly I do have work to prepare for school and a report for my course, oh well at least one top is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, a beautiful piece of work. I hope that you manage to find time to complete another top.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...