Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 12th August

Day 20

Oh crumbs - I'm on the slippery slope back to work now - no I must stay optimistic. I still have 18 days left:), even though I have to be in work for two of them and then sadly will spend the last week getting prepped for the new academic year. 

On a happier note I have begun the truly addictive Eldora by Marie Wallin. I'm going to call my project Wizadora after a UK TV children's witch character, because I'm conjuring up a top out of left overs and a bargain bucket find!!!!



It is so difficult not to say - one more row, just one more row.............. I could literally just sit and knit this to the end:)

The pattern itself is 36 rows and I have made a few changes which will all be in my Knitting Knotes at the end.





1 comment:

  1. 18 days is still plenty of knitting time. I love the colours you have chosen. Wizardora - now there's a blast from the past! I always find colour work addictive, it changes character as you add a new colour. Can't wait to see how yours progresses.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Milky Buttons Bag

Cream Cotton DK Black DK 3.75mm hook Black retail bag. I used the Pinwheel Circle for the front and back - making 18 of them (ad...