Thursday, 13 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 13th August

Day 21

Lots of progress on Wizadora and lots of changes too.

The pattern is 36 rows long and here is my first set complete...



However the above photo was my second attempt at the last 6 rows. The first time I followed the pattern and there is a subtle difference......


In the bottom picture the holes are much bigger in the last 6 rows and it looked like a string bag, so I frogged it back and used a different lace pattern from earlier in the pattern sequence. I'm much happier with the top version.

I think this colourway will look fab with jeans - still not quite ready to wear it yet!

1 comment:

  1. I agree your modification is much better. The colour sequence looks lovely and with a 36 row pattern repeat it should grow quite quickly. You'll be wearing it in no time.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...