Saturday, 1 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 1st August

Day 10

Brighton

I do love shopping in Brighton, it is so quirky. Sure you have got mainstream shops, but there is another shopping area which I always refer to as the Bohemian area, I think it is actually either the North or South Lanes. (The Lanes themselves are where the jewellery shops are).

Anyway you can find so many independent shops it is a pleasure to browse around and I'm not one for shopping generally but this area is a must.

Here are a couple of architectural snaps! I didn't take many photos - too busy shopping and chatting:)






The Patio Shelving

I have been busy in the garden still and here is my new patio display, which I have tried to be a little unusual by using old cups and a teapot. I was thinking that an old gravy boat would look good too but I don't have one.



BTW - Mr Daffy made the bird box on the top shelf, he actually made about 30 and put them all round his golf course a couple of years ago.

My plan for today is to remove the buddleia and transplant one of the hydrangeas I have into that area. 



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time in Brighton. The patio display looks lovely. I managed a bit of gardening this morning, but now it's pouring with rain. I hope the weather is better with you. XXX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...