Thursday, 20 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 20th August

Day 28

10 days of freedom left - that said I have spent the last two days in work  and have quite a lot of prep to do now:( Still GCSE results were okay - not the best ever, not the worst ever - but okay. 

One area I haven't blogged about in my garden this summer is the little shed - originally bought to be a loo for the men at a garden party when Mr Daffy turned 50. (There was a camping loo and a camping washbasin with running water in it). Anyway - now positioned at the end of the cool bed, I want to cover it in climbers. 



Here is pink climbing rose beginning to make its way up the shed. 


And here we have a jasmine on the left, which was originally in a pot on the patio. On the right is a clematis (Josephine) which I bought today - you can see where I watered it all in. 


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to cover the shed in climbers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...