Friday, 28 August 2015

Summer 2015 - 28th August

Day 36

I went for a lovely walk with a lovely friend today, she took me across the fields and meadows to a 15th Century church and a pub for lunch. 

We picked the day earlier in the week and it was perfect weather. 



In the church we met a lovely lady doing the flowers and stopped for a chat.









I love teasels:)

We ended the day by wandering around Ingatestone shops - so quaint (and a bit too expensive if I'm honest) but it was nice to browse. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, it's always exciting to have new visitors, don't you think :) I'm looking forward to browsing your blog some more :)
    Jillxo
    ps I love teasels too, you've reminded me to go and pick some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing more enjoyable than a pleasant country walk, a visit to an old church and good company. I'm glad the weather was on your side.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...