Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Knitting Knotes - Katoomba Socks



On my travels through the Blue Mountains in 2014, I came across a lovely little yarn shop in Katoomba. The owners were really friendly and helpful, sadly they didn't have any local yarn, but I did treat myself to a Schoppell-Wall Zauerball to make a pair of socks.

The Three Sisters from the viewing point in Katoomba
I decided to use my tried and tested pattern Jazz Socks by Erica Knight and made this project my portable, on the go, knit anywhere project.


I didn't match the socks this time - sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. These are fab:) Lovely yarn.


1 comment:

  1. The socks do look fab and very cosy. I haven't tried that yarn yet but it's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...