Saturday, 6 February 2016

Project Catch Up

Wow - I can't believe I haven't blogged since September. Life has been busy, what with decorating, courses, work, Christmas and turning 50!

To be honest I haven't had much time to be crafty, but I do have a crafty room now for all of my bits and bobs.

 So here are my finished items from the last few months:

The Hanseatic Hat


Made with yarn bought at the Christmas Market in the Hanseatic port of Bremen, to wear in another Hanseatic port - Bergen.

 
 
Here we are on the funicular in Bergen.

The Hot Water Bottle Hat

This was made with yarn I from a hot water bottle cover kit that my son bought me for Christmas.

The Ice Cream  Scarf

A lovely cotton crochet summer scarf.




This scarf was the project I took with me to Bergen - well all that time sitting around on a plane - you've got to do something.

Snowflake Cushion


Made for my backroom from left over yarn and an old blouse. As this is a Christmas decoration it will only be seen in December really!




I have also been working on a cabled jumper - which I might just turn into a tank top as I need a black tank top. I also have a pair of socks nearly finished, another pair of socks barely started and another tank top just begun. Too many wips!


Well it was nice to be back:)

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back. Congratulations on turning 50.
    You've certainly been productive over the winter. The hats look lovely and snug and the snowflake cushion has an interesting design.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...