Sunday, 17 July 2016

Summer Garden 2016

17th July 2016

Better late than never - today I did all of my back garden tubs and tidied up my Cool Bed. 

I wonder what this will look like in September. 

First of all the patio area. The best thing about doing this so late is that it is now very cheap and I picked up some great bedding bargains. 






Next the Cool Bed - so called because I don't have orange, yellow or bright red. 

I love this Hydrangea


This area is looking very cottage like with the Hollyhocks, Lythrum and Monarda.

Dahlia Mero Star looking healthy again.

Penstemon

My Shady bed extension - this year in pink and white. 




2 comments:

  1. I love your garden. The hollyhocks are beautiful and definitely give it a cottage garden feel. Such a lovely variety of plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sadly though I was too busy to lift my Dahlias last year and only one has now returned.

      Delete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...