Saturday, 6 August 2016

Summer Challenge 2016

On 3rd September I'm going to a wedding - so I need an outfit. I have a lovely lacy dusky pink skirt but no top to wear with it. So I have set myself a challenge to make a top in time to wear to the wedding. Ideally I'd like to make some lacy mitts too.

All other projects are now on hold and the challenge has begun.

It's a Marie Wallin design and I'm using Stylecraft Malabar


Here are all the other projects now on hol.

Love Heart Socks - well you always have to have some socks on the go. 

Lavender Waves - front complete and back begun.

Ogden Scarf - using cashmere bought on holiday earlier this year. 

Idaho Falls Cowl - using yarn from Walmart - also bought on holiday earlier this year..

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very pretty pattern. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Venetian Glass Afghan

Interior design problem On our recent trip to Venice we bought a stunning vase that we loved but it didn't really go in any of our ro...