Sunday, 9 October 2016

Knitting Knotes - Lavender waves

Yarn: Stylecraft Cotton Classique
Amount: 5 x 100g purple and 2 x 50g cream
Needles: 3.25mm and 4mm
Size: Chest = 116cm              Length = 60cm




Changes to pattern:

I added an extra cream wave on the length and did a cream wave on the sleeves.

I made the back neckline higher than the front - in the pattern they are the same.

Front:
Shape neckline from row 94 after garter stitch.

Back:
Shape neckline on row 106 after garter stitch.

Autumnal Garden Photos - just because I was in the garden photographing anyway.

Cosmos and Astrantia

Penstemon

Dahlia Carnival

Red Hot Poker and a Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Celtic Beanie

Using the pattern  Oxenhope  I made this bigger by adding another pattern repeat, I also wanted a fold over 2x2 cuff - but I didn't ...