Saturday, 25 February 2017

Out and About in Berlin

I visited Berlin last summer on a school trip and loved it but wanted to go back without 33 students, so I decided to take my husband there and see a bit more.

We found some cheap Ryan Air flights in January - yes it was cold but it was still lovely. Here are some of the photos.

Bits of the Berlin Wall

Checkpoint Charlie


The Reichstag

Ampel Mann

Brandenberg Gate

Checkpoint Charlie


Getting smuggled out of the East

The best burger bar in Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Knitting Knotes - Vienna Christmas Market Hat

I'm off to Vienna Christmas Market next week with a group of lovely ladies. My cousin, who is one of the ladies, jokingly asked me to m...