I decided my Christmas Jumper 2016 was due for a makeover.
The original is here.
However, I made it quite big and I have managed to loose some weight, so it needed adapting. Also it didn't really sit right, but my new Winter Jumper 2017 did sit right, so I decided to use that as the basis of the new version.
I frogged it back to the armhole decrease then picked it up and made it the same amount of stitches (with a few decreases here and there). I also shortened the sleeves by 6 rows to match the 2017 jumper.
I did the neck 2x2 rib to match the rest of the jumper and I cast off on row 24.
It now sits much better and I have heaps of yarn left over.